5 Highly Recommended Cannabis Infused Summertime Recipes
Looking to add an extra touch of relaxation and flavor to your summer gatherings? Get ready to savor the taste of summer while embracing the soothing effects of cannabis with these delightful and easy-to-make infused recipes. - Written by Randy Villarba
Looking to add an extra touch of relaxation and flavor to your summer gatherings? Look no further than cannabis-infused recipes that are perfect for the season. With the sun shining and the temperatures rising, what better way to enhance your outdoor get-togethers than with delectable dishes infused with the goodness of cannabis? Whether you're hosting a backyard barbecue, a poolside party, or a laid-back picnic in the park, these recipes offer a refreshing twist to your favorite summer treats, making them even more enjoyable for everyone involved. So, get ready to savor the taste of summer while embracing the soothing effects of cannabis with these delightful and easy-to-make infused recipes.
Kiva Chocolate-Infused BBQ Sauce
If you are looking for something to give a little bit more kick to your ribs or BBQ chicken recipes, Kiva Chocolate-Infused BBQ Sauce is a perfect way to elevate the barbecue.
Servings: This recipe makes 32 Servings with 1 Tablespoon and 3 MG THC per serving
- 1 (100 MG THC) Kiva Dark Chocolate Bar, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp Butter (or Vegetable or Canola Oil)
- 1 1/2 Cups Ketchup (may substitute Tomato Sauce for less sugar)
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar, packed
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard (may substitute 4-4 1/2 Tsp Dry Mustard)
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar (may substitute Red Wine Vinegar or Balsamic Vinegar)
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 5 Garlic Cloves, minced.
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1/3 Cups brewed coffee (Optional, but preferred)
- 1 Tbsp Paprika or Smoked Paprika (Optional)
- Salt and Pepper, to taste.
- You can substitute the Kiva Dark Chocolate Bar and brewed coffee with KIVA 1:1 Espresso Dark Chocolate Bar. You can also add coriander or cumin for a more complex BBQ Sauce.
- Add BBQ sauce to chicken, ribs, tofu, or whatever dish you like at the end of cooking to avoid loss of potency by prolonged high temperatures.
- Heat butter or oil in a medium saucepan over medium high heat.
- Add diced onions and cook for 3-5 minutes until translucent.
- Add minced garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add the remaining ingredients (including Kiva chocolate) and stir until chocolate is fully incorporated.
- Simmer on low for 15 minutes, stirring frequently. Sauce will thicken and slightly reduce.
- (Optional Step) Puree mixture in food processor until desired consistency.
TSUMo Hot Mac & Cheese
Tsumo adds a hot twist to a traditional favorite with their Hot Mac & Cheese.
Servings: Serves 6
- 2 cups dry cavatappi or elbow macaroni shells
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 2 cups of shredded sharp cheese
- 1 - 100mg size bag of Fiery Hot TSUMo Snacks
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Boil a pot of water and add a generous amount of salt.
- Cook the macaroni shells or cavatappi until almost done but still firm. Drain and set aside.
- In a skillet or large pot, melt the butter or margarine over medium heat.
- Add the flour to the butter and stir for 1-2 minutes until lightly browned.
- Add the milk and whisk to remove any lumps. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook over medium-high heat until the sauce thickens and starts to bubble (about 6 minutes).
- Stir in the cheese and whisk until smooth and melted. Turn off the heat.
- Add the cooked pasta to the sauce and mix well.
- Smash bag of Fiery Hot TSUMo Snacks into little crunchy bits.
- Sprinkle crunchy bits of the Fiery Hot dust on top of the pasta mixture.
- Transfer the mixture to a buttered dish and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let the Fiery Hot TSUMo Snacks Mac and Cheese cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Sprinkle the remaining crunchy bits of Fiery Hot TSUMo Snacks dust on top before serving. Be mindful of how much you sprinkle on top of the dish. Remember that low and slow is the way to go if you’re not an experienced consumer.
Patriotic Gelatin Trifle
Here’s the perfect dessert to celebrate legal cannabis in America.
THC per serving: <10mg
Prep Time: 15-20 min
Chill Time: 2-4 hours, depending on which gelatin prep method used
- 6 oz blue gelatin of choice
- 6 oz red gelatin of choice
- 10 Wild Cherry Camino Gummies (*can use only 5 if you want a lower dosage)
- 10 Midnight Blueberry Camino Gummies (*can use only 5 if you want a lower dosage)
- 1 bundt or loaf of premade pound cake (*can be substituted with a vanilla cake of your choice)
- 16 oz frozen whipped topping
- Fresh strawberries and blueberries
- Trifle dish for assembling and serving
- Boil water to prepare gelatin. Prepare each gelatin flavor to package instructions, adding the Camino gummies to your hot water and whisking until dissolved before pouring the gelatin mix in.
- Transfer each colored gelatin to its own glass dish and let it set in the fridge for 4 hours or until firm. *Some gelatin mixes have the option for quick-set instructions, if necessary.
- Slicing time! When the gelatins are firm, cut them into cubes. Also, slice the pound cake into cubes and wash and dry the fresh fruit.
- Assemble your trifle by adding one layer of the following to your trifle dish: blue gelatin, whipped topping, cubed pound cake, strawberries, blueberries, more whipped topping, and then top it all off with red gelatin. Have fun with adding more whipped toppings, pound cake cubes, and fresh fruit as garnish.
Camino Bliss Shots Recipe
Camino has a perfect concoction if you are looking for a refreshing beverage that is pure bliss.
Servings: This recipe makes 10 servings (shots) with 10 MG THC per serving
- Twenty 5 MG THC Camino Watermelon Lemonade Bliss gummies (100 MG THC total)
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Cold Lemonade (*Sparkling Cider or any other fruit juice will work)
- 10 Shot glasses Baking Sheet
- Baking Spray (Optional)
- Assemble shot glasses or other containers on a baking sheet so they are ready for the ingredients mixture. *Pro tip: Lightly coat the inside of glasses with cooking oil or spray for easier removal of the shot.
- Bring water to a boil, then remove from heat.
- Add 20 Camino Watermelon Lemonade gummies to boiling water and stir.
- Once Camino gummies and water are fully incorporated, add cold lemonade and stir.
- Pour mixture into shot glasses and refrigerate, uncovered, for 4 hours for best results. *Don't take it out sooner otherwise the gelatin from the gummies won't set!
- Once completely set, remove from the refrigerator and enjoy!
TSUMo Snacks The Guac
TSUMo Snacks The Guac recipe is always a perfect party hit for when you are looking for a little bit more than just avocado, lime, and pico de gallo to add to your dip or fish tacos.
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime, juiced
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1/2 tomato, diced
- 1 bag of Chili Limon Corn Chips (100mg)
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the pit and scoop out the flesh into a mortar.
- Squeeze the lime juice over the avocado and add a pinch of sea salt.
- Mash the avocado in a mortar until it reaches a smooth consistency.
- Add the diced onion and tomato to the mashed avocado and mix well.
- Crush the Chili Limon Corn Chips in the bag and sprinkle your desired amount on top of the guacamole. You can customize the potency by measuring the amount of chips sprinkled on top according to the recommended dosing listed on the package.
- Serve the dip in a bowl and enjoy with tortilla chips or veggies.
- For added flavor, try adding some diced jalapeño, cilantro, or garlic to the dip.
- To store the dip, cover it with plastic wrap and press it directly onto the surface of the dip to prevent it from browning. Keep it refrigerated.
DISCLAIMER: THIS SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE.All information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other materials contained on this site are for informational purposes only. No text, graphics, images or other materials on this site are intended to be professional medical advice or a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional medical advice because of something you have viewed on this site.