March and Ash App
Now available for download in the iOS app store.
Click the icon above to download the app.
March and Ash customers value great products, a large product selection, and unparalleled shopping experience. That's why our app makes it even easier for you to search, sort and filter our 1,500+ legal and lab-tested cannabis products to find what's right for you and your needs.
Search and save your favorite products in-app, then click the checkout button to purchase online. View the daily deals calendar and receive notifications for March and Ash exclusive savings on your favorite brands. See how March and Ash is further refining the cannabis experience by downloading the app today!
App users must be 21+ and in the state of California.
Receive an Eighth of Flower for $5!
Receive an eighth of flower for $5 with your first order through the March and Ash app. Here's how:
- Browse products and heart your favorites.
- After adding products to your favorites list, click the heart icon at the bottom of your screen to view them all.
- Next, click on the button - “view favorites & checkout.”
- From there, you can add all of your favorite items to your cart, or click on the products individually to add a select few into your cart. You'll find a one-time use coupon code in a banner at the top of your screen.
- Proceed to checkout as usual. Make sure that you enter the code in the coupon section and the $5 eighth will be automatically added to your cart. Strain may vary.
Promo valid for the purchase of one 3.5g package of flower for $5. Brand and strains may vary. Limit one per customer. Delivery minimums apply. Offer expires December 31, 2021
If you are willing to provide us with feedback about your experience using the app, please fill out the survey by clicking the button below.
DISCLAIMER: THIS SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE.All information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other materials contained on this site are for informational purposes only. No text, graphics, images or other materials on this site are intended to be professional medical advice or a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional medical advice because of something you have viewed on this site.