Halftime Chronic Break with Clout King
A review of Clout King's True OG and Lemon Cherry Terdz cannabis flower. Written by Randy Villarba.
I was saving my last True OG preroll from the master cultivators at Clout Kings for the right occasion, and when I heard that Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem and 50 Cent were performing at the Super Bowl halftime show, I’m sure glad I did.
Clout King’s True OG
Clout King’s True OG preroll (available at March and Ash) offers a full gram of the sweet and lung expansive traits we’ve come to expect of a pure and true OG Kush. It was a perfect choice to burn one down for a small chronic break as Snoop would say. As I fired it up, I had a flashback to the past while listening to the beats and music to which I first started smoking weed. These artists were now performing the halftime show at the Super Bowl and it brought back a flood of memories.
The first time I came across a solid cut of OG Kush was back in the day, circa mid 1990’s. My friends were visiting from LA with some flower they had scored in Venice. I am pretty sure that The Chronic, Doggystyle and The Slim Shady albums were in my Sony disc changer when they arrived, and we proceeded to sample the goods. Ever since then, I’ve been a big fan of that cerebral, yet sedating lung expansive smoke.
OG Kush has a very distinct terpene profile and is typically high in limonene, linalool and myrcene. The True OG pre-roll in-store at March and Ash tests at 26.71% THC, 26.77% THCA, and 3.23% delta 9-THC with total cannabinoids at 30.28%. That roughly 4-5% split offers a great spectrum of cannabinoids.
“Our prerolls are always rolled with premium smalls,” explains Liz Huntsman of Clout King. “No shake, no seeds and no stems. Hailing from the king, OG Kush, True OG is the holy grail of the OG line. Classic, sticky, bright green buds with a heavy earth smoke.”
State-of-the-Art Indoor Cultivation Facilities
Clout King is exclusively grown in state-of-the-art indoor cannabis cultivation facilities. They are a multi-state operator, having released their flowers in Arizona, California, Michigan, Nevada and Washington. Clout King is no stranger to the cannabis market, having been in the game since 2006. Their genetics have been carefully selected and grown indoors to provide exclusive and complex flavor profiles combined with potency.
They are a cannabis company that grew its reputation when cannabis was still a subculture. They honor the roots of the traditional cannabis market by cultivating the highest grade genetics and communicating with connoisseurs through humor and authenticity. Clout King honors the cannabis cultivator by providing premium products paired with satirical content that informs as well as entertains both the industry professionals, consumers and patients alike. Clout King is the culmination of cultivation, culture and satire.
Lemon Cherry Terdz
There are some exciting things coming in 2022 from Clout King. Their new catalog offers a curated collection of genetics showcasing the most sought after terpene profiles and high potency flowers.
We currently have Clout King’s Lemon Cherry Terdz in stock at March and Ash. Lemon Cherry Terdz is a cross of Lemon Cherry Gelato with their Terdz strain. It is a terpy strain for the true connoisseur and tastes like the gassy candy for which Terdz has gained its popularity. Balanced and refined by the robust Limoncello Diesel of Lemon Tree, the nose on the flower is distinct, translating to a full bodied smoke.
Verified Cuts You Won’t Find Anywhere Else
The batch of Lemon Cherry Terdz we currently have in stock at March and Ash is testing at 29.89% THC, 32.21% THCA, and 1.64% delta 9-THC with a total of 33.85% cannabinoids. The gap between THC percentage and cannabinoids total is a great indicator of the spectrum of cannabinoids offered in Clout King’s 2022 Terdz line.
“Clout King features verified cuts you won’t find anywhere else,” said Huntsman. “There is a lot of flower on the market, but nothing compares to the coveted candy gas palette in the renowned Clout King Terdz line up.”
One thing is for sure, I am thrilled for the new genetics coming down from Clout King.
DISCLAIMER: THIS SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE.All information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other materials contained on this site are for informational purposes only. No text, graphics, images or other materials on this site are intended to be professional medical advice or a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional medical advice because of something you have viewed on this site.